Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lookit What I Got in the Mail!

Dead Cow

Brian Fies just made my day! Regular readers of this blog (and the six of you know who you are) will recognize this as an illustration of the end of my Dad's story about burying a cow in "What a Man and Two Boys Really Makes," originally posted last month. That blog entry has now been updated to include this little gem.

I think I'll hang the original artwork, with frame but without explanation, on my office wall, and just let visitors wonder...

====================================

3 comments:

ronnie said...

***APPLAUSE***

Made my day, too. Thanks to Sherwood for the story and Brian for the cherry on top of the sundae.

ronnie

Brian Fies said...

I can't think of anyone who deserves a partially buried dead cow more than you. I'm glad you like it.

Sherwood Harrington said...

Nobody still alive deserves it more, Brian, I agree. But my Dad really deserved it, and he would have been tickled absolutely silly.

Thanks again!