Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Green Gorilla: A Proud Daddy Moment

Gorilla in the Greenhouse is an action-packed animated web show that inspires kids to take real-world steps towards a healthier environment. The show is set in a magical greenhouse in San Francisco, featuring a visionary green gorilla and four kids who use their imagination, their network and their music to tackle the environmental challenges facing their generation.
- from the "Gorilla in the Greenhouse" website, launched on Earth Day, 2008

... and Adam is the voice of the gorilla!

Check out the pilot episode by clicking here.

'Scuse me. I have to go grin like a crazed idiot for a while.

====================================

1 comment:

ronnie said...

This is really cool! I can't watch it at work but I'll have to check it out when I go home.